Date & Location
Freedom Fest starts July 3, from 5 pm to 10 pm, then continues July 4, from 8 am to 10 pm. The annual celebration is held at Chisholm Trail Park and City Park:
- Chisholm Trail Park
500 W Vandament
Yukon, OK 73099
- City Park
2200 S Holly Avenue
Yukon, OK 73099
Yukon has a long-standing tradition of celebrating Independence Day with a blast. As always, admission is free!
Several free live outdoor concerts are on the Freedom Fest agenda, as well as food trucks, contests, kids' activities, and more. Giant fireworks shows start at 10 pm on July 3 and 4, so bring your family, lawn chairs, or blankets and enjoy!
- Kirkland Family Fund
- Schwarz Paving Company Incorporated
- Krapff Reynolds Construction Company
- Wesco Insurance Agency
- Oklahoma Natural Gas
- iHeart Media
- 96.1 KXY
- Oklahoma Arts Council
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Yanda & Son Funeral Home and Cremation Services
- Integris Canadian Valley Hospital
- Ingram, Smith & Turner Mortuary
- Bank of Oklahoma Financial Securities
- Oklahoma Chevy Team Dealers
- What is Freedom Fest?
- What type of event is Freedom Fest?
- Who may attend?
- When is the festival?
- Where is the festival located?
- How much does admission cost?
- How can I volunteer?
- How may I contact the festival’s organizers?
- How can I get the most updated information about the festival?
- Are there any additional costs?
- What is allowed on site?
- What should I wear to the festival?
- Can I bring strollers, wagons, and wheelchairs?
- What is prohibited on site?
- Where can I find more information about the festival activities and entertainment?
- What time does the firework display start?
- Where are emergency medical services located at the festival?
- Where can I park?
- How do I pay for food and beverages?
- What types of food will be sold at the festival?
- Who sponsors Freedom Fest?