Pay Online - Utility Billing
Effective January 2, 2019 - Please read !!
The City of Yukon has moved to a new online bill payment system. These are a few of the features:
* Secure login giving you 24 x 7 access to your account 365 days per year.
* Credit & Debit cards accepted.
* Schedule payments for future dates.
* Enroll in automated monthly credit card drafts.
* View real time balances, payments and bill due dates.
* View and print your billing history.
* View and print your consumption history.
* Optimized for mobile devices.
* $3.00 card convenience fee added per transaction.
On your first visit to the site you will need to setup an account and associate your water bill account number
with your login. The system will e-mail you an activation e-mail. Once you click the link in the e-mail and confirm
the account - you will be set to go.
Should you ever find yourself away from your computer and still need to pay - you can use our IVR system and
pay from your phone by calling (405) 354-2PAY.
If you need assistance, please contact Utility Billing during business hours at 405-350-3910 or [email protected]