Start New Utility Service
Utility Service Forms
Starting Your New Service
Please be aware that we turn on water meters by appointment time, Monday through Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. We ask for a 60 minute time frame and our staff will come by, verify that someone over the age of 18 is present and turn the meter on. The water meter will not be turned on otherwise and a new appointment must be scheduled at 405-350-3910 or [email protected]. We only respond to e-mail during regular business hours.
To start new service, please follow these steps:
- Complete and submit a new service application form, 2 forms of identification (one must be a photo ID) and pay a deposit. Any unpaid prior balances owed to the City of Yukon must be paid in full prior to starting new service. Deposits remain on accounts and are ultimately applied to the final bill.
- New customers are encouraged to come to our office to start new service. If that is impossible, please follow these steps and submit your information to [email protected] or fax 405-350-8909.
- Send a completed new service application form and two copies of your ID (one must be a photo ID).
- Pay a deposit. You may pay your deposit in person, place it in our 24 hours night drop or pay by phone with your credit card at 405-350-3910. A $3.00 convenience fee is charged for all credit/debit card transactions.
- Please call to confirm that nothing further is required and schedule a turn on time for your meter.
[email protected] or fax to 405-350-8909. Call us during business hours at 405-350-3910 to confirm we received your information, pay your deposit and schedule a turn on time.
New customers may be interested in:
- All active utility accounts include a $3.65 monthly charge for a Samaritan EMS CareNet Ambulance Membership. This includes all residential rental properties and multi-living facilities. New utility customers must opt out at the time they start new service, if they do not wish to have a membership. There are no further opportunities to opt in or out until the following year’s open enrollment period.
- The City of Yukon offers paperless billing. We will e-mail an electronic bill, rather than sending a paper bill through the mail. Interested customers should submit a Paperless Billing Enrollment form.
- Many customers enjoy the convenience of having their monthly payments automatically debited from their bank account. A Bank Draft Enrollment Form must be submitted. There is no additional charge to participate. Payments are drafted on the due date each month, which is always the 15th. If the 15th falls on a weekend or observed holiday, the following business day becomes the due date. Customers should continue to pay their monthly bills until “Paid by Draft” is printed on their monthly bill.