Animal Control and Facility
701 Inla Avenue Unit A
Yukon, Oklahoma 73099
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Monday - Saturday
Closed on Sunday
- All animal adoptions will be completed by appointment only.
- Animals available for adoption can be viewed on the Yukon Animal Control’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/yukonanimals/. To schedule an appointment, call 405-350-4PET (4738).
Stray or Found Animals
Stray animal intake at the Yukon Animal Control facility is suspended until further notice.
- Due to anticipated increases in calls and possible response delays, residents are encouraged to not detain or collect any stray or found animals unless they are willing to house and care for the animal until the owner is located.
- Residents can report a found animal they are keeping in their custody online at http://www.yukonok.gov/report-a-problem/animals-lost-found/.
- Residents who identify a stray animal that remains at large or appears dangerous can report the location of the animal by calling 405-350-4PET (4738). A Yukon Animal Control Officer will respond to the area.
The following services are suspended until further notice:
- Owner animal surrenders
- Loaning, retrieving, relocating any animals in any city owned or personally owned traps
- Visitation of court held dogs
If you call the Animal Control facility and no one answers, please know we are cleaning, disinfecting and taking care of the animals, we will call back when we have time to do so.
About Yukon Animal Control & Animal Control Facility
The Yukon Animal Control Division serves the community (click for boundary map) by locating and acquiring stray domestic animals commonly found on city streets and public areas. Deceased animals are also removed from these areas and disposed of by Animal Control Officers.
Yukon Animal Control encourages responsible pet ownership and is tasked with protecting Yukon residents and visitors and the pets in our area. The Yukon Animal Control Facility accepts domestic animal turn-in's with proof of residency by providing a copy of your current City of Yukon Water Bill, your Oklahoma driver’s license or identification with matching address to the water bill and paying a fee.
If the Yukon Animal Control has picked up your stray or unrestrained animal, a fee will be charged for the animal's return. Stray animals picked up will be kept for up to 5 working days. You can look for lost pets during open public hours Monday through Saturday 10am to 6pm.
The Yukon Animal Control Facility is open for adoptions Monday through Saturday from 10am to 6pm.
- Animal Impound Fee will be $20.00 plus $2.00 feeding fee per day.
- Animal turn-in fee will be $15.00, must show proof of residency by providing City of Yukon Water Bill and ID.
*If you have a lost animal or animal complaint, you can email Animal Control Officers with the animals detailed description by completing the online form above, so we can watch for it.
**We do not accept animals from residents of other municipalities.