Christmas in the Park - F.A.Q.
- When is Christmas in the Park open?
The lights open at 6:00 p.m. on the Saturday before Thanksgiving, then are on nightly 6:00-11:00 PM through December 31.
- Does is cost to go through the lights?
No, it is free to drive or walk through the lights. Donations are merrily accepted at the exit of the lights.
- When and where can I ride the train?
The Yukon Express picks up passengers in Chisholm Trail Park, 500 W. Vandament. Admission is $4 per person. The train runs nightly from 6:00-10:00 PM.
- How do I sponsor a Memory Tree/Honor Display?
Contact Claudia Krshka with Yukon Parks & Recreation at (405) 350-5976.
- How do I inquire about sponsoring/purchasing a display?
Contact Dana at Yukon City Hall, (405) 354-1895. Planning and ordering of new displays normally occurs in the early spring.
- Are there any height restrictions when driving through?
The maximum height limit is 13'5" to be able to pass through the three park complex.
- Who do I contact to volunteer?
To volunteer for a Christmas in Yukon event or to accept donations in the park, contact Parks and Recreation at (405) 350-8937.
- Are there concessions available in the park?
Yes, a concession area is setup by the train depot inside Chisholm Trail Park, 500 W. Vandament.
- What radio station do I tune into for the lights?
Inside the park, tune to 106.1 FM.
- Questions about "Will you Marry Me" Display?
Contact the City of Yukon Public Works Department at (405) 350-8940.