Under Oklahoma law, a dishonored check or other dishonored payment is considered nonpayment. If you fail to honor your promise to appear or otherwise fail to satisfy this charge on or before your arraignment date, the following may occur:
- An arrest warrant shall be issued;
- Your driver's license shall be suspended under the Non-Resident Violator Compact;
- A warrant fee of $260.00 shall be assessed;
- All outstanding warrants will be transferred to Perdue, Brandon, Fielder, Collins & Mott, LLP., Law Firm for collections including a 25% collection fee. The phone number for collections is 866.870.8565; and
- The Oklahoma Tax Commission will be notified and said amount may be filed against state income tax return in accordance with Oklahoma State Law.