12 S. Fifth Street
Yukon, Oklahoma 73099
Located on the Northwest corner of Fifth Street and Elm
- Each party will be given the opportunity to present their case including but not limited to documents, photographs, videos or other discovery;
- All witness testimony must be given in open court after being sworn under oath by the Municipal Judge. A written witness statement is not admissible;
- Once all pertinent evidence is presented, the Municipal Judge will administer a judgment;
- If found not guilty, the judge may dismiss the case without cost; and
- If found guilty, a fine, state required fees and court cost can be assessed.