Request an Inspection
The City of Yukon is currently offering contractors several ways to help simplify the inspection process.
- Call your inspection request into 405-354-6676. Our office hours are Monday thru Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. The Development Services office also has voice mail. You can leave a message and it will be picked up the next business day.
- Fax your inspection request into 405-350-8929.
- Fill out and submit the ONLINE inspection request located below.
All inspection request will require the following information:
- Name of the person requesting the inspection.
- Name of the company requesting the inspection.
- Phone number where we can verify the request.
- Location of the requested inspection.
- Homeowner or business name of the inspection site.
- Identification as a RE-INSPECTION or NEW INSPECTION.
- Type of inspection (i.e., Plumbing, Electrical, Building, Mechanical)
- Special information (i.e., lock box #, PM inspections, etc.)
Codes adopted by the City of Yukon are as follows:
|International Code Council||Modifications|
|2009 International Residential Code||OK modifications - IRC | Yukon Code|
|2009 International Building Code||OK modifications - IBC|
|2009 International Existing Building Code||No modifications currently - IEBC|
|2009 International Mechanical Code||OK modifications - IMC|
|2009 International Plumbing Code||OK modifications - IPC|
|2009 International Fire Code||No modifications currently - IFC|
|2009 International Fuel Gas Code||OK modifications - IFGC|
|2011 National Electrical Code||OK modifications - NEC|
Online Inspection Request
Submit a request for inspection online by completing the form below.